5/19/09

Bon Voyage

Doyle and his Mom, Muffin, went back to the shelter today to be fixed and put up for adoption. I am really, really going to miss Doyle. I told the shelter that if he did not get adopted within the normal amount of time for a kitten to be adopted, to let me know so I could come take him back.

I am rather depressed about giving him up today so I am kinda blah. However, I need to not keep the fosters if I want to keep doing fostering. And since in the half hour I was at the shelter today, they received over 14 cat surrenders, the need is as great as ever.

I still have Nirvana and Dora. Dora is not gaining weight as quickly as she should so she is staying with me and starting on some medications. They are leaving Nirvana with me so Dora does not get lonely and it also buys us so time to work on breaking Nirvana of his habits of chewing on hands when playing.

Please send some good thoughts to Muffin and Doyle as they start of their way to their forever homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment