12/31/09

Happy New Year

I am pleased to be able to end my first year of fostering will all of our 35 fosters in loving forever homes. That is right, everyone is adopted. Simon, the last of my four feral kittens that I almost lost to two different bouts of pneumonia was adopted by a wonderful lady yesterday. That means that I am foster free for the first time since early March. I have really enjoyed fostering and after a short break in the new year, I will be back with more stories from the crazy animal house. Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! And wow! 35 fosters? I've been following along, but I hadn't realized the numbers were so high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be foster free, even if it's just for a short time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo - Some of my fosters come and go so quickly that I do not end up including them here because of lack of time. I usually write about the ones that stick around for a while or have an unusual back story. And actually, if I include the ones I have babysat for other foster families while they were on vacation, the total is closer to 40. That's just us crazy foster people, we can't get enough - right Nancy?

    ReplyDelete