4/8/09

Missing Domino :(

Well Domino had to stay at the shelter. He needs fluids too often to be in a home setting anymore. I also realized that mom took much better care of the other kitten, Doyle, when she did not have to worry about Domino. The mom was also starting show signs of stress from the daily carrier trips to the shelter. We all miss Domino alot, but he is where he needs to be. The shelter is going to update me when they can and I will update here.

On the good side, Doyle has gained weight and is nursing from mom again. I was worried that Doyle would have trouble sleeping because he tends not to go to sleep until he manages to climb on top of or snuggle next to Domino. But I found a really neat thing that is shaped like a small dog and can be put in the microwave to warm it up to body temperature. It is meant for when a puppy or kitten is having trouble sleeping once it is old enough to be seperated from its littermates. Doyle curled right up on it when I put it in the bed a few hours ago and went right to sleep so I think this will help him alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment