7/31/09

Griffin Goes Home

I am very happy to report that Griffin, my little gray and white baby, got adopted! He was my first socialization foster and even though he is a kitten, he was sitting in the shelter waiting for a home.

He did not get adopted quickly because he did not get along with other cats and could not go into the kitten cage. We needed to go to a home where he could be the only pet. With all the other kittens around during kitten season, he kept getting overlooked. It did not help that he spent most of his time with his back to everyone because he was afraid of the other cats.

My creative roommate made him a larger, scrapbooked cage card that explained his situation and asked people to take the time to get to know him away from the other cats. He was adopted a few days later. I am very happy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment