8/4/09

Adoption Updates

I am pleased to report that Magic, Duncan and Pixie have been adopted. I believe that Darcy has been adopted, but have to confirm it tomorrow. And while I was in the shelter getting Arista checked out, Chica was in with a family that wants to adopt her if the shelter can keep her for them until Saturday.

That means that of my latest crew, only Arista and Tiger still need homes. Arista has developed some complications from her spay and needs to stay with us a little longer. Tiger is still having some litter box issues, but they are getting better. He is going in to be neutered on Friday and then placed up for limited adoption which means he will only be allowed to go home with a family that is willing to take him home knowing he may have these issues for his whole life.

Muffin, the last mother cat I had is also still looking for a home, but all in all, I am pleased that so many of them have found their forever homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment