6/10/09

Fun With Doyle

I know Doyle is no longer a foster kitty - he is mine forever now. But, I thought that I would post a few photos so that those of you who have been following him since he came to me at three days old could see how he was growing. Here he is now:



This is a photo collage I made of him "playing" Chutes & Ladders with Paige.



This is Fidget, my roommate's 13 year old cat. Doyle fell in love with her when he was still just a few weeks old and has been following her around ever since. She wanted nothing to do with him at first. She generally does not want much to do with the foster kittens and avoids them. He would not give up though and eventually won her over. She started to clean him and follow him around to take care of him. Now, they sleep together and play together (until she gets annoyed and swats him) and when Doyle gets himself trapped in the bathroom (it happens often) she comes and meows at me to get him out.



This is my cat - Sadie. She is also 13 years old and has no use for Doyle at all. She swats at him if he gets too close to her, but she is getting more tolerant of him the longer he is around. Of course, part of her annoyance with him could be the fact that she does not like to share me. He also likes to sleep in her spot on the bed and I have to keep moving him out of the way. When ever she gets too annoyed with him I just tell her "with out him, the kitten food goes away." She really likes the kitten food.



And a thanks to my roommate for this latest set of pictures. She has been taking many photos lately because she is trying to take a photo a day through out the summer. If you want to see some of the photos, including some great ones of her daughter Paige (who I refer to on this blog as my niece), just visit my roommate's blog, Seeking Imperfection, using the link below
http://seekingimperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment