6/13/09

My First Poll

Even though he is coming along, my new foster is still so scared that his personality is still unclear. This is making it hard for me to decide on a name for him. I have gone through quite a few names in the one short week that I have had him.

Since I am not getting anywhere, I have decided to reach out to the blogging community for help. This also gives me a chance to try the poll feature on blogger. Please help me out by taking a minute to look at his picture and cast your vote for a name.

If you have an alternate suggestion, please feel free to leave a comment with it. I will tell you that I have always tended to chose names for my pets and my fosters that are also people names rather than things like spot or shadow or fluffy.

I will post in a week to let everyone know what name was chosen. Thanks in advance for your help.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm Mikey, Junior, but Winston is good too

    BTW My name is Destiny. I am not sure how I found your blog but I have it on my google reader so I always stay updated. We have three cats. One was a foster and I couldn't give him up. I gave up on fostering after that. We are now in the process of adopting a dog from a rescue. Everyone thinks we are crazy to have so many animals. It does seem like a lot but they are so much fun I don't even notice the clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Destiny. Thanks for reading. I would have tons of animals if I did not have a limited income for vet care. The fostering is a great way for me to have multiple animals in my house without struggling for vet care. And it also gives the shelter the help it needs. Although it is hard to give them up. :)

    ReplyDelete