8/26/09

Simon Says Hiss

I have three more new foster kittens. Two girls and one boy. They are so adorable! They are feral kittens that are just three weeks old. At this age they are just terrified more than truly feral and aggressive. I am currently teaching them how to eat solid food. This requires feeding them the food through a medicine syringe until they understand that it is food and then slowly getting them used to eating from a plate. So far they are doing OK and gaining weight even though they also have colds like my other foster kittens. My older feral foster that was feeling so poorly is doing much better now though, so that is good.

So now I have six sneezing kitten ranging in age from three weeks to nine weeks. They are Jordan, Jack, Silvermist, Jaz, Sophie and Simon. Simon is the only boy out of the three young ones and he does tend to hiss whenever I come near him, but when he is only 15 oz., the hissing is so cute it just makes me laugh.

On a side note, we lost our camera recently so until we get the new one that we ordered, this blog will be pictureless. But I promise to post pictures of all the new arrivals once the new camera is in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment